Leverage your networks and relationship
All BoardEx data undergo a rigorous quality assurance process. Validation checks include the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the data obtained from public sources across the world. We:
- Monitor the websites of PE firms, applying changes as they occur
- Monitor news on mergers and acquisitions that involve a PE firm buyer or seller
- Refresh the investment portfolio periodically — at least annually or when new information arises.
Special filters refine your search from 1,600,000 private companies and 950,000 people for individuals at PE firms with tracked PE investment portfolios or retrieve results for people and companies that are portfolio members of a PE firm.
- Build lists from Advanced Search results or import your own lists from external systems to receive alerts on people movements: new appointments, promotions and departures across PE firms and portfolio companies.
- Corporate Events filters allow you to run a search to find Executive Directors and Leadership teams present at the time of corporate deals.
- Create, manage and use BoardEx lists to receive daily alerts on people role movements to automate the search process. Use the lists to run targeted Advanced Search results.
- Share the lists to distribute information across your organization; keep track of key contacts with timely information about role changes and moves; and research the backgrounds of people on a list further.
- PE portfolio leadership: Individuals who have been in a Executive Board Member or Leadership role at an organization that was a PE portfolio company at the time they were in that senior role.
- Initial public offerings: Individuals who have been in a Executive Board Member or Leadership role at an organization that went public (start date of a public company) at the time they were in that senior role.
- M&A acquirer: Individuals who have been in a Executive Board Member or Leadership role at an organization that acquired another organization at the time they were in that senior role.
- M&A seller/target: Individuals who have been in a Executive Board Member or Leadership role at an organization that was sold to another organization, or that sold a subsidiary to another organization at the time they were in that senior role.
- Set up alerts for new appointments of your contacts, prospects, and track leadership moves or specific board and C-suite roles across PE firms, their portfolio of companies and roles outside these organizations.
- Notifications help you review your target audience list to support winning talent, business development, pitch and bid strategies.
- Track, monitor, and respond quickly to any role changes and changes in portfolio investments.
- Understand a PE firm’s acquisition and disposal strategy with confirmation triggers such as board appointments.
Insight Into the Private Equity Network
We identify executive leaders who don't have a profile on LinkedIn. Many are not using LinkedIn and are not likely to start soon. When we need these people we look to BoardEx.