BoardEx Developer API
Integrate BoardEx data directly into your organization's workflows
Access the benefits
- Adopt APIs as part of your digital strategy to increase connectivity between employees, teams, and functions.
- Enhance your data strategy by integrating people and organizational data into your business applications to empower efficiency.
- Bring BoardEx data closer to employees, teams and functions to support reporting and inform decision-making.
- Streamline workflows by automating processes using accurate and relevant data.
- Link results to map relationships to your network and the marketplace in the BoardEx web platform to spot opportunities for strengthening and developing relationships.
How does it work?
- Search and access information in real-time from our expanding and accurate dataset on executives, board and non-board members, leaders, influencers, and organizations.
- Use the API in relationship management systems e.g. CRM, talent management systems, alumni portals, or custom applications for comprehensive and accurate profiles of contacts or talent.
- View the data on demand for rapid decision-making on corporate governance, to manage risk and identify conflicts and individuals of interest for action.
- Track and prepare for people movements across organizations to deepen client relationships, source new business opportunities and protect your business.
Developer API Suite
The BoardEx Developer API contains a suite of APIs including Biography API and Search API with endpoints to pull a full individual or organizational profile or just select data points within those profiles. Our Daily Changes API provides employment changes and future role announcements, either on a daily basis or at a specific date.
- Data Quality: Rely on data from publicly available sources as disclosed by organizations. A team of 350+ Research Analysts researches, validates, and maintains organization and people profiles, daily.
- Data Security: Secure connections using HTTPS, data encryption, identity access and management using OAuth and SAML for
- compliance with information security, data and business requirements.
- Tailored Data: Customized for your organization’s needs; choose from receiving all data points or one or several based on business needs.
- Comprehensive and Extensive: Access to data and information on 1.4 million people and 2 million organizations.