The benefit of BoardEx
- BoardEx data is available on WRDS and FactSet
- Datasets are available by region and can also be delivered in excel
- Core data reports are also available with
- Director profiles
- Compensation details
- Committee experience
- Networks for people and companies
- Board summary data including diversity and corporate governance details
- Company details and analysis
- Announcements for new company leavers and joiners
User can also access the power of people intelligence through our web platform. Access advanced search, detailed profiles, diversity, corporate governance and relationship mapping.
- Profiles: Access 1.7 million people profiles with biographical information of the directors, executives, senior managers and disclosed earners who lead and work for over 2.2 million public and private organizations with detailed information.
- Networks: View connections between people through employment, education, and other activities overlaps. Discover connections to executives, board members and senior managers via relationships and associations across organizations.
- Board Summaries: Get an overview of the board, including the composition, compensation, committees, ratios and totals.
- Company Details: Receive detailed information for each organization, including company information, capitalization, revenue and advisors.
- Compensation: Get a detailed analysis by each year end for every analyzed company with information and data obtained from their annual report
- Diversity and Inclusion: Review the diversity of boards in companies by sector and across major global indexes. Data points include nationality mix and gender ratio.
Leading academic institutions use BoardEx to complement their studies and research to write and publish academic research papers
- Buying Products from Whom You Know: Personal Connections and Information
Asymmetry in Supply Chain Relationships, Review of Accounting Studies.
- Does board gender diversity affect renewable energy consumption?,
Journal of Corporate Finance
- Executive Incentives and Payout Policy: Empirical Evidence from Europe,
Journal of Banking & Finance
- Say on pay laws, executive compensation, CEO pay slice, and firm valuation
around the world, Journal of Financial Economics
- CEO network centrality and merger performance, Journal of Financial Economics
BoardEx has been a key tool in helping LSE understand the relationships its alumni and supporters share with one another